Becoming a volunteer at Florida Hospital Celebration Health is relatively easy, especially if you follow the steps and requirements below.
Register to attend a two-hour orientation session. Session dates and times are below.
At the end of the orientation session, an appointment for an interview will be scheduled. At the interview, we will discuss your area of service, location, day and time of volunteering, your staff and training contact, your departmental guidelines and other important issues.
- After being accepted by a Florida Hospital Celebration Health department, a background check will be completed and paid for by Florida Hospital for ALL volunteers.
- After you are accepted by a department, a TB skin test will be completed and paid for by the hospital.
- Prospective Emergency Department volunteers will need proof of Hepatitis B vaccine series or will need to begin the series.
- Prospective volunteers for Maternal Infant Units, PEDS and Neonatal Units will need proof of vaccinations for Rubella, Rubeola and Chicken Pox. Volunteers that are not immune will be given the vaccine.
- Before signing up for an orientation, please thoughtfully consider your ability to give the gift of self (100 hours) annually.
Current Areas of Service Available
Download the file (pdf)
Training is conducted at:
Florida Hospital Celebration Health - The Mangrove Conference Room
400 Celebration Place
Celebration, FL 34747
Map and Directions:
Call 407.303.4463 to confirm meeting location.
June 3, 2013: 4:00pm to 5:30pm
Seating is limited so please call 407-303-4463 to register.